Saturday, February 19, 2011

More Backgrounds, Textures and Patterns

It seems that my second home is at the home improvement stores .... where I'm sure these people by now think I'm a little crazy photographing door mats, stone tiles and orange cones.  But the funny thing is the more you look around, patterns and textures are every where to photograph. So here are some I took the other day.

Floor mat







Door Mat







Wood Dowels







Metal Color Samples






Square Wood Ends








White Shutter







Orange Cones






Stone Tiles





And the search continues ... more backgrounds, patterns and  textures to find.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca: Quite the "eye" you have. I've been to my home improvement store so many times since I moved (4 months ago) -- and never quite saw it like this. Great photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete